Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Travel-Dealer
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Travel-Dealer Website.
Travel-Dealer is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Travel-Dealer website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Travel-Dealer and/or it’s licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Travel-Dealer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Travel-Dealer. for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Travel-Dealer.net
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Travel-Dealer
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Travel-Dealer
Redistribute content from Travel-Dealer (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Travel-Dealer does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Travel-Dealer its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Travel-Dealer shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Travel-Dealer reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Travel-Dealer a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We do not sell Travel Products
Our Website is a travel search engine. Travel-Dealer.net does not provide, own or control any of the travel services and products that you can access through Our Website, such as flights, accommodations, rental cars, cruises, packages, or travel insurance (the “Travel Products”). The Travel Products are owned, controlled or made available by third parties (the “Travel Providers”) either directly (e.g. airline) or as an agent (e.g. online travel agency). The Travel Providers are responsible for the Travel Products. The Travel Provider’s terms and privacy policies apply to your booking so you must agree to, and understand those terms. Further, the terms of the actual travel provider (airline, hotel, tour operator, etc.) apply to your travel, so you must also agree to and understand those terms. Your interaction with any Travel Provider accessed through Our Website is at your own risk and Travel-Dealer.net does not have any responsibility should anything go wrong with your booking or during your travel.
The display on Our Website of a Travel Product or Travel Provider does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute a recommendation by Travel-Dealer.net of that Travel Product or Travel Provider, or any sponsorship or approval of momondo by such Travel Provider, or any affiliation between such Travel Provider and momondo.
Travel-Dealer.net hosts content, including prices, made available by or obtained from Travel Providers. Travel-Bokker.net is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such content. Since Travel-Booker.net has no control over the Travel Products and does not verify the content uploaded by the Travel Providers, it is not possible for us to guarantee the prices displayed on Our Website. Prices change constantly and additional charges (e.g. payment fees, services charges, checked-in luggage fees, local taxes and fees) may apply, so you should always check whether the price asked for a booking is the one you expected. Some Travel Products may also be sold in another currency than the one preset or chosen by you for the display of the search results. Our currency conversion is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary and your payment provider (e.g. your credit card company) may charge conversion fees and apply another date’s currency rate.
Booking through Travel-Dealer.net
If you make a booking through Our Website for Travel Products, that booking is made with the Travel Provider named on the booking page and
Our Website only acts as a user interface. Accordingly Travel-Booker.net has no responsibility for the booking or the Travel Product because Travel-Booker.net has no involvement in creating the description of the Travel Product, in defining the price and any fees, and in providing the Travel Products that you book. If you have any issues or disputes around your booking and/or the Travel Product, you agree to address and resolve these with the Travel Provider and not with us.
Travel-Booker has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Travel-Booker of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You Agree to Protect Us
Subject to these Terms, you will defend, indemnify and hold us and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claim, cause of action, liability, expense, loss or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected with your breach of these Terms or the agreements made part of these Terms by reference, your breach of
any applicable law, and your use of or access to Our Website or the Intellectual Property.
Air Carrier Rules
The circumvention of an air carrier’s rules, including practices such as back-to-back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden-city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier’s pricing structure), is prohibited by many air carriers. The use of prohibited ticketing practices may result in the air carrier taking actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flyer miles and other benefits, additional charges to the purchaser’s credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@Travel-Dealer. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Travel-Dealer logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at our contact page